If you're an author interested in participating in one of our promo events, these are the requirements:
1. Authors can choose to either provide books for giveaways and/or have their book featured as part of a sale. We reserve the right to decline a sign-up for either a giveaway or sale book at our discretion.
2. Only authors that provide a book for a giveaway will be given the email addresses of giveaway registrants.
3. Limit of one book per author in the giveaway and promo (you can provide one book for each, but not more than one in each category).
4. If you are chosen for either the giveaway and/or the promo, you agree to promote the event in your author newsletter within the timeframe of the event, and also to promote via your social media channels. You will be provided with images to use. The more collective buzz we can build for these events, the more we all benefit.
5. If you are featured in a sale promo, and the event starts and your book is not placed at the agreed sale price (99 cents, etc.), you will be removed from the featured list of books. Please note the dates of the event and make sure your book is at the right price for the entire timeframe of the event. If your book is on multiple sites, make sure the price is changed across all of them.
6. We use Bitly links to track clicks on each book, so please do not provide your own Bitly. We can provide click statistics after the event if you’d like.
7. We do not accept pre-order books for featured promos.
An example of our statistics for previous events:
Social media reach of over 1 million
Collective newsletter subscribers of over 155,000
Over 3,700 visitors to the site during the event
Over 2,200 book link clicks tracked via Bitly